Summer Session 2018 allows students to earn up to 18 credits in 6 weeks.
The mechanical engineering department is offering 5 online and 2 in-person summer session classes. The course descriptions can be found here.
Courses for Mechanical Engineering Majors & Engineering Electives:
- MEC 203 (Online): Engineering Graphics & CAD*
- MEC 225: Fundamentals of Machining Practices
- MEC 262 (Online): Engineering Dynamics*
- MEC 363: Mechanics of Solids*
Online Courses for All Undergraduates:
- MEC 104 (SBC SNW/TECH Course): Practical Science of Things
- MEC 105 (SBC SNW/TECH Course): Everyday Science
- MEC 280 (SBC STAS Course): Pollution & Human Health
Please visit www.stonybrook.edu/summer-session for details.
*Mechanical Engineering Majors should discuss their interest in taking MEC 203, MEC
MEC 363 during the summer session with their faculty advisors during advising week.