- Aeroflex Laboratories Inc. Scholarship
- AMETEK Thermal Scholarship Fund
- Curtiss-Wright Centennial Of Flight Scholarship
- Frances & Velio Marsocci Scholarship
- The Weinig Foundation Scholarship
- Lawrence e. Noonan Scholarship
- IPS Scholarship
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- The Thomas F. Irvine, Jr. Scholarship: This scholarship was established by the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Irvine friends and family to honor the memory of the College of Engineering's founding Dean and internationally acclaimed member of the Heat Transfer community. Dr. Irvine was also the founding editor of several international journals.This scholarship is awarded to an incoming Mechanical Engineering student of exceptional promise.
- The Richard F. and Grace S. Lee Scholarship fund was established by the Lee family to award scholarship support to a promising Mechanical Engineering student who plans graduate work in a groundbreaking area of Mechanical Engineering. This scholarship honors the memory of Dr. and Mrs. Lee who were dedicated members of the Stony Brook community. Dr. Lee served as Department Chair for many years and Mrs. Lee, a talented water colorist, was active in the Stony Brook arts community.
- Mrs. Helen Harris established The Stewart Harris Memorial Lecture Series in honor of her late husband, former Dean of the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering and Environmentalist. This series supports lectures in the field of environmental engineering.
Please visit CEAS website and CEAS blackboard page for more scholarships.